Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Easy Deviled Eggs

Put cooked egg yolks in a resealable bag.  Seal, pressing all the air out, and mash till they are all broken up.  Open bag and add remainder of ingredients.  Reseal, mash more until the contents are completely combined.  Cut the tip of one of the baggy corners, artfully squeeze contents into waiting eggs white shells.  Throw away bag when done.
My experience:
This is a great idea if you don't have a food processor.  I find throwing all the ingredients into my small food processor bowl is a quick and easy way to whip up the filling.  I don't mind cleaning out the bowl because I can get a nice creamy filling that is harder to achieve by hand. 
Try adding a little sweet relish or some horseradish to your deviled eggs for a yummy twist.  Don't forget to sprinkle the paprika on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment