Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cleaning Mirrors

Use air freshener to clean mirrors.  It does a good job and better still, leaves a lovely smell to the shine.
Martha Stewart Tips Email
So I am having a blonde moment.  I used a dryer sheet instead of air freshener.  Needless to say, the dryer sheet didn't work and I have been posting too many tips about their uses.  I am sure the air freshener works just fine, but I have found two things that work perfectly for cleaning windows and I see no reason to use anything else.  
First:  Sprayway Glass Cleaner.  
It is made by Sprayway, Inc. in 
Addison, Illinois  60101.  (made in USA)
This stuff works like magic.  I have been using it for years and usually get it from Costco. This is what the can looks like on the company website.  I don't know if that is what it looks like at the store.  I can't say enough good about his product.  It is fabulous.  I am getting no money for endorsing it.
The second thing that works well for cleaning windows is to use newspaper instead of a rag.  There are no streaks and no lint from the rag.  The best part is that it can still be recycled when you are done.  Be aware, your fingers will get messy from the newsprint.  If you use the Sprayway cleaner, you really don't need the newspapers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment